FTCC Knowledgebase

View Articles by Category

Category Icon Grants (17)
Student grant information
Category Icon Loans (47)
Information on student loans
Category Icon Pell (14)
Information on Pell Grants
Category Icon Scholarships (11)
Information on scholarships at FTCC
Category Icon Tuition and payments (5)
Information about tuition and payments
Add an article to this category

Category » Financial Servicesrss button

Information about payment of tuition and other financial services at FTCC including Pell checks, refunds, etc.
(Page 2 of 3)     Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next

There were 52 articles found in this category:

  1. questionI just completed my Entrance Counseling and/or Master Promissory Note (MPN). Why is it not reflecting on my financial aid documents screen as received?
    It takes approximately 3-5 business days for our office to receive your Entrance Counseling and/or MPN information from the U.S. Department of Education and automatically updated into our system.
  2. questionHow will I know if I am getting FSEOG?
    If the award FSEOG is listed on your award letter.
  3. questionHow is FSEOG Determined?
    Priority for these awards is given to Federal Pell Grant recipients with the lowest Expected Family Contribution (EFC) determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The award amount is dependent on annual availability of funds and other resources that make up an individual ...
  4. questionHow much money can I get through Pell Grant program?
    The maximum Pell Grant for the 2009–10 award year is $5,350. The amount of the grant depends on both the student's EFC and several other factors. These factors are the student's cost of attendance (tuition and fees, room and board, books, supplies, and so on) and the amount of time the stu ...
  5. questionHow do I know if I am going to receive a Pell Grant award at FTCC?
    After you have completed your FAFSA you will need to wait at least 3-5 business days, before attempting to check the status on your Web Advisor. If your FAFSA application has been received by our office we will post the requested documents on Web Advisor
  6. questionIf I receive an FSEOG award, when will it disburse to my account?
    FTCC will post tentative disbursement dates for each semester as soon as they become available. Students may access this information by logging into FTCC homepage then Financial Aid then Disbursements. Internal: Please refer to Pell and Loans Disbursement chart.
  7. questionHow much can I receive in FSEOG?
    Total amount for FALL and SPRING Term is $500. (If eligible)
  8. questionHow many credit hours do I have to take to get a Pell Grant?
    As little as 1 credit, however Pell Grant is adjusted to credits hours registered. Sometime, if student is eligible for a very small amount of Pell grant, student can only use the funds if registered full time (12 credits)
  9. questionHow long do I have to pay before being dropped from my classes?
    See current "Registration and Tuition Payment Schedule" located at http://www.faytechcc.edu/business_finance/default.asp
  10. questionI returned a book to the bookstore. Why did I not receive a refund check?
    Bookstore refunds are processed in the business office and checks are normally mailed within 2-3 weeks. If the student has an outstanding balance on their account, the bookstore refund will be applied to their balance and the remaining amount, if any, would be mailed to the student.
  11. questionWhere do I pay for a library fine?
    Library fines are paid directly to the library by cash or check. Payment by Visa or Mastercard must be done in the business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building with written documentation of the amount owed from the library.
  12. questionCan High School Students take classes at Fayetteville Technical Community College?
    Yes. Please contact your high school guidance counselor for further information.
  13. questionWhy do I have a business office hold on my account?
    A business office hold is placed on students' accounts that have an outstanding balance. Please contact the business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building for information regarding the hold and forms of payment.
  14. questionI was told I have Financial Aid. Why was I dropped from my classes for non-payment?
    This could have happened for a variety of reasons. Please contact the Financial Aid office for further information.
  15. questionCan I pick up my Financial Aid refund check?
    No, all financial aid refund checks are mailed, without exception. Please make sure that the Admissions office has your current address to ensure you receive your check.
  16. questionI lost my Student ID. How do I get a new one?
    The business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building accepts payment for replacement ID cards. You need to be a current student and show picture ID. If you do not have a picture ID, you will need to visit Student Activities in the Tony Rand student center for verification of your ide ...
  17. questionWhere do I pay for a parking fine?
    The business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building accepts payment for parking fines.
  18. questionWhy is my Financial Aid refund not the amount I thought it would be?
    The Financial Aid office deterines the amount of your refund and can answerquestions about your refund check.
  19. questionCan I get a 1098T from several years ago?
    Current and one previous year 1098T's are available through your WebAdvisor account. Please contact the business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building if you require a 1098T older than one prior year.
  20. questionHow do I take care of a Returned check?
    There is a $25 fee for all returned checks. Payment can be made at the business office in the Thomas McLean Administration building. Payment may be made by cash, money order or bank check only.
(Page 2 of 3)     Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next